Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello, I am the Landscaper Websiter

My name is Robert Ashton, and I am a website developer at LandscaperWebsites.com. As of November 2011, I will have been with the company 3 years.  I am still relatively new to website design & development, so I am learning all the time. I'm a graduate of the Lanier Technical College Website Developer Certificate program, which was a great introduction to the world of HTML & CSS. After graduating from the program I applied for an internship at Porterware.com which is the parent company of LandscaperWebsites.com, GreenIndustryWebsites.com, PestControlWebsites.com, and BuildingProWebsites.com. Once the length of the internship was completed I was asked to stay on and have been there ever since.

At LandscaperWebsites.com we create professionally designed sites which feature a simple proprietary content management system, and several online tools that are geared specifically to the landscaping and lawn care businesses. You can view an example of one of our sites by visiting this Cumming GA Lawn Maintenance site.

This blog will be used for me to log and celebrate successes, as well as provide a feedback platform for suggestions, and occasionally vent about the challenges of developing websites for landscapers. If you see any content here that you would like to contact me directly about, please feel free to email me at landscaperwebsiter@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment