Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SEO Efforts Paying Off

Recently I've done some on-page SEO for a Dallas TX Lawn Service company called LawnLab. When we took over their site, the developer who built out the new version basically just transferred the text content, formatting and all, to the new site. They tried to contact him a while ago, but he was out of the office indefinitely, so I said I would step in and get them some results. First I narrowed down the geographic areas they wanted to target, then started reworking their text content and document structure after doing a baseline check of where their site showed up for some queries based on the appropriate keywords. I have not finished yet, but today I did a rank check and the results have been very good! In fact they are in the  number one position for a lot of the targeted queries.

I rock the digital voodoomagick.

Next I'll be working on doing the same for a Fort Dodge Iowa Lawn Care & Maintenance site that we built about two years ago called Smitty's Lawn and Landscape. Their site has A LOT of pages, the links to some of which are buried deep within the site, so it will be a fun challenge to get them some results. On the upside promoting Lawn Care in Manson and Humboldt IA should be easier than working on sites who have much larger more competitive markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment